Long story short: We are no longer house hunting. Instead we are going to London for our one year anniversary of marriage and saving up money to pay off our credit cards from charging wedding things and to save money for a down payment for a house next year. This is much smarter and given that we didn't see any house in our ideal area in our price range right now, it's definitely the best thing to do.
London is going to be amazing though. Joel's cousin is living there for the year so we have a free place to stay which cuts back on the cost. I am so excited and cannot wait to take hundreds of photos while we're there and to check out all the art and the food.
On a different subject: Work is going really well. I think I love my job. It's still just a job to me for the most part but I'm excited that my boss is going to be finding ways for me to use my artistic talents which will definitely keep me more interested.
On Friday, I will post about the home decorating we've been up to. Last weekend we finally bought a real entertainment center (I've been trying to convince Joel that it's worth the money to get one for about 3 years now and now that we have one he loves it and doesn't know why he refused for so long). Also I'll post about the amazing steals we got at BB&B last weekend. My favorite of which is the goose down comforter that I'm going to go snuggle into now because it's bed time. Work tomorrow, then I took Friday off (since my boss is on vacation I figured it'd be the easiest time to take a day off and he agreed) and I'm really going to enjoy this three day weekend.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment