Tuesday, December 7, 2010

26 Weeks

New Symptoms: Still dealing with the heartburn and now insomnia as well.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10 pounds

Maternity Clothes: My new maternity shirts from the Gap came last night and they're so comfy!

Stretch Marks: *crossing my fingers* and *knocking on wood* still not one stretch mark!

Sleep: Yeah, no, sleep hasn't been happening for me this week. I got three hours of sleep Sunday night and about 4 or so last night. I need sleep. Though, I suppose it's some what preparing me for when baby boy comes.

Movement: Um yeah, about that. He actually keeps me up at night now with his movements. Last night he was flipping and kicking like crazy for like an hour when I first laid down. Joel was amazed by how hard he was kicking.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Cream cheese and olives has been a constant.

Belly Button In or Out: It's even with my belly now.

What I Miss: Getting a good night's rest.

What I am Looking Forward To: Our next appointment is already a week away!

Best Moment This Week: Feeling the baby moving like crazy last night and Joel getting to experience it as well.

Labor Signs: n/a

Here's the belly...it's definitely getting bigger:



No comments:

Post a Comment