Tuesday, November 30, 2010

25 Weeks

Nora loves her baby :) She crawls right under the covers and starts purring while snuggling up to my belly.



She purrs so loudly that baby kicks her. It's so cute :)




New Symptoms: Heartburn again.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 9 pounds

Maternity Clothes: I bought some new shirts during the black Friday sales, can't wait for them to arrive!

Stretch Marks: Still none!!

Sleep: It depends on the night. I've had a couple full nights of sleep this past week though which were nice.

Movement: He's getting a lot stronger and moving a lot more. It's really cool.

Food Cravings/Aversions: No new ones.

Belly Button In or Out: It goes in and out, it will be out soon enough.

What I Miss: Nothing at the moment.

What I am Looking Forward To: To buying more baby stuff!

Best Moment This Week: We got the glider rocker & ottoman that we wanted from Babys R Us on sale for $120!!! Plus I got my medela in style breast pump on sale for $190 including shipping!! we also got some diapers and wipes and some decor items for our house. Very great deals all on things we needed.

The Glider!! :) We even assembled it without trouble!!


Labor Signs: n/a

Here's the belly pics:



No comments:

Post a Comment