Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thinking Ahead to Labor

Since I plan on having a completely natural birth for our baby boy, I've been reading about different techniques to help accomplish this. I want to start of list a things to bring to the hospital that help me relax or that are every day comforts to me so I don't forget them.

- Movies to watch during early labor to help pass the time
- My pillow
- The eucalyptus massage oil I like
- Create a cd of favorite songs to play


I'll add more as I think of them.


I also nabbed this from a friend's blog (thanks MB!) to use as a reference when the time comes:


Newborn: 60.41 diapers/week (approx. time in this size is 2 weeks)

Size 1: 61.18 diapers/week (approx. time 2 months)

Size 2: 53.2 diapers/week (approx. time 3.5 months)

Size 3: 45.99 diapers/week (approx. time 6.5 months)

Size 4: 39.62 diapers/week (approx. time 10 months)

Size 5: 35.21 diapers/week (approx. time 16.5 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment