Total Weight Gain/Loss: 8 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Nothing new since last week.
Stretch Marks: Still none!!
Sleep: It's been hit or miss. I just bought a new pillow tonight to replace the one that I've been using between my legs for support, so hopefully that will help tonight.
Movement: Yes! He's been moving regularly and i"ve been trying to make note of the times he typically moves the most. So far it's around 8:30/9am, 5/5:30pm and 3am.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new.
Belly Button In or Out: It's usually still in. It's been doing this half in/half out thing recently which is pretty interesting.
What I Miss: Nothing new this week.
What I am Looking Forward To: Our appointment next week and starting to buy a few things for our baby boy.
Best Moment This Week: Um, I can't think of anything really remarkable that happened this week, but it's still really really cool every time I feel him move.
Labor Signs: n/a
Now here are the belly pictures:

No comments:
Post a Comment