Tuesday, November 2, 2010

21 Weeks



I made this yesterday because I had taken the day off and had some time. I think it turned out really nice and I'm going to get it printed to hang in the nursery.


New Symptoms: So some colostrum has started to appear on my nipples as of last night. I typed up this survey last night in case I didn't have time tonight and no sooner did I type "no new symptoms" when I looked down and saw a little drop (I was topless because Joel gave me an amazing neck rub) :D So, I'm glad I read earlier in the day yesterday that that can happen this early because I wasn't even thinking about it yet until I read it. I would have been a little freaked out otherwise.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 7 pounds still holding strong to the one pound a week! woo!

Maternity Clothes: One pair of jeans, two pairs of work pants and a little black dress to wear for Christmas all from the Motherhood store.

Stretch Marks: Still none!

Sleep: I typically feel pretty well rested but I am still getting up at least once a night to pee.

Movement: Lots! Baby has been kicking up a storm.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new.

Belly Button In or Out: Still in...though it's beginning to start to pop out a tiny bit.

What I Miss: Still just beer.

What I am Looking Forward To: Buying things for baby boy!!

Best Moment This Week: Finding out that we're having a little baby boy.

Labor Signs: n/a



Tummy Shots!




No comments:

Post a Comment