Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

It has been a very long time - nearly a year since I updated this blog! In that time we closed our our house and did an insane amount of work it. Alex turned one last weekend and is doing great! He's taking steps but not quite walking yet. I have started a new position at work which comes with more responsibility, learning new things and it is salaried vs. hourly which is awesome. We are currently on a spending freeze in a major effort to pay off some debt which is going really well so far and I'm very proud of us. If we're able to stick to our current plan it will all be paid off by the end of 2013. We'll have some student loans left at that point but we'll be able to pay the remaining balances off on those very quickly after that. We are in a very good place and working hard to keep a good balance. I'm so proud of all we accomplished over the last year and I'm very confident in our plans for the next two years. Things are going well and we couldn't be happier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment