Monday, May 16, 2011
Working Out = Slacking Off
Okay so clearly I haven't updated with any work out check ins. Well that's because I haven't done much. I have used the elliptical maybe ten times. I do try to do the plank at least once a day for a minute. Yeah...so there's no real progress to note. I do fit into my bridesmaid dress that I have to wear on Saturday, it's a bit tight, but not bad and considering it's a size 4 I really don't think I can complain. As long as I fit into the bridesmaid dress that I have to wear at the end of August for the next wedding I'm in I'm good. As I'm going back to work in a week, I think it's safe to say that my working out will not make any great progress in the coming weeks. I've also been told that I'm not allowed to complain since I'm already back to my pre-pregnancy weight, however I'm not back to my pre-pregnancy size 2 and since I don't want to buy new clothes, I'm going to have to work on losing inches. I basically just lost my tone in my stomach and my thighs and I'd like to get it back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment