Tuesday, August 31, 2010

12 Weeks

Today I am exactly 12 weeks :) One more week until I'm officially in the second trimester! I've been feeling great the past two weeks. Sleepy of course but no nausea really to speak of as mentioned in my last few posts. This week brings a new symptom though, dizziness. On Saturday I got it baaaad. I had been drinking water but I didn't eat nearly as much for breakfast as I usually do, so lesson learned, I cannot limited food at all at the risk of feeling very dizzy and shaky. The only other notable change is I have gained 2 pounds and my belly is definitely starting to pop out more.

In other news, we leave for London tomorrow!! I will be back on September 8th. My plan is to take an interesting 13 week belly shot somewhere in London next Tuesday and I will post when I get back.


Here are my 12 week belly pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment