1) When our midwife went to feel for my uterus she was surprised that it had already risen up! It's just a little tiny bit below my belly button, which accounts for the sudden change at the end of week 13 when I noticed from one day to the other that I was visible bigger!
2) The heartbeat was so strong and loud! She pin pointed where the baby was (on the right side of my uterus) based on the strength of the heartbeat and the way it sounded. You could actually hear the heart valves open and closing!! Then she showed us the heartbeat from the left side where we were hearing it from either the cord or the placenta which is when it sounds more whooshy.
Here are the belly shots! (I took my belly button ring out this week, it looked a little ridiculous because it could see it in most of my shirts now that my belly is sticking out a bit more).


I feel a bit like an optical illusion right now. You can't tell when looking at me straight on, but you can see it from the side!
No comments:
Post a Comment