Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Next OB Appointment & Home Sweet Home

I forgot to mention that our next appointment is October 19th and at that appointment we'll be able to schedule our anatomy scan ultrasound!! So hopefully by the last week in October we'll know that everything in and on baby is growing appropriately and obviously we'll get to find out whether baby is a girl or a boy! :) It really doesn't seem that far away even though I know it's a month away.

In other news we fell in love with the last house we looked at this past Friday and we're currently working on getting preapproved so we can put in an offer on it!!! :D I don't think I can express in written words how incredibly excited I am about this! I really hope the seller accepts our offer when we put it in and that we can move our of the house we're renting and into our own home! It's a four bed room house with two full bathrooms (one upstairs and one downstairs), a nice sized living room, dining room, eat-in kitchen, nice sized kitchen with a good amount of counter space, a nice deck and a nice side yard! It basically needs some landscaping, some patching on the walls and new/different paint in just about every room. I really hope we get this house. It's in a great part of town, walking distance to one of the really good schools in the area, walking distance to Main Street and it's big enough for us to grow into and not out of any time soon! So we'll see!

**UPDATE**
4/16/2012
We put four offers on this house and after an excruciating process we were unable to come to agreement with the seller because she wanted WAY more than the house was worth.

We did however end up purchasing our first home on July 1st, 2011 and it is a great starter home/investment property. We put a LOT of work into it and it doesn't resemble what it looked like when we purchased it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment