Tuesday, September 28, 2010

16 Weeks

Today I am 16 weeks pregnant!



Your Baby: Week 16

Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.


I haven't done a very good job keeping up with this survey. But I'll fill it out this week and will try to be better about filling it out weekly.


New Symptoms: Random pains, I suppose they are round ligament pains. They're interesting and uncomfortable. I'm still hungry pretty much all the time.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: So far 3 pounds gained.

Maternity Clothes: I think that maternity pants are in my near future. I can't button any of my work pants.

Stretch Marks: Still none!

Sleep: It's been broken since Saturday, but that's not pregnancy related, that's missing Lila related.

Movement: I think, maybe. I've felt a few things in this past week that haven't felt like anything else I've ever felt before. Kind of like popcorn or little bubbles. But I'm not confident enough to say it was definitely the baby. Though I can't really blame it on gas either because when I felt it I wasn't gasy and I hadn't just eaten or drank anything that could have really caused it.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Aversions: Meat doesn't sound good anymore. I'm still making myself eat it though. Cravings: Split Pea Soup with a cream cheese and olive sandwich. Delicious! Also, Fruit Roll Ups.

Belly Button In or Out: Still in.

What I Miss: Nothing that has come from the pregnancy at the moment but I miss Lila really really badly.

What I am Looking Forward To: Putting in an offer on our house! Feeling the baby move for certain. Our appointment on October 19th because we'll get to schedule our anatomy scan for the following week at that appointment!!!

Best Moment This Week: Noticing how big my belly has gotten already :)

Labor Signs: n/a


Here's the belly shots:





Progression so far:


(Click to make it larger!)

No comments:

Post a Comment