Tuesday, October 5, 2010

17 Weeks

Wow, beginning the fourth month. The baby can already hear my voice and soon enough it will be able to hear voices from the outside world and soon enough Joel will be able to feel it kicking from the outside.


New Symptoms: BABY MOVEMENT!!!! wait...that's not really a symptom, but it is exciting! :) Still experience the random pains, but they're not bad just everything stretching.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained one more pound this week, making the grand total 4 pounds so far.

Maternity Clothes: I have to go buy a pair of pants mine are uncomfy and won't button at all.

Stretch Marks: We're still at zero here which I'm very happy with. None even looking like they may be starting.

Sleep: I've been sleeping better now that it's colder.

Movement: Yes! I've officially felt our little one!!

Food Cravings/Aversions: No new ones since last week.

Belly Button In or Out: Still in.

What I Miss: I missed beer this past Saturday night because we went to my friend's house to celebrate her birthday and I was the only one not drinking. I bought non-alcoholic apple cider though which was delicious as I've been especially missing my Woodchucks Hard Cider this time of year :/

What I am Looking Forward To: We put the offer in on our house tonight, we'll hear back tomorrow night on what the seller is countering with! Baby related: I'm looking forward to each and every time I feel a little movement and still obviously looking forward to our appointment in TWO weeks.

Best Moment This Week: Definitely feeling the baby move for certain.

Labor Signs: n/a



Belly shots:



No comments:

Post a Comment