Thursday, October 21, 2010

19 Weeks & Anatomy Scan Scheduled!

I was 19 weeks back on Tuesday and we had our OB appointment then. I'm measuring perfectly right at my belly button. I've gained 5 pounds so far which means I'm right on track with weight gain. Still no risk and things are going perfectly fine. Our anatomy scan has been scheduled for 10:00 am on Friday, October 29th. So one week from tomorrow we'll know if we're having a boy or a girl!!!

I didn't do well with posting for 18 weeks or for posting 19 on the right day because work has been out of control. I work at a hospital and Joint Commission came this week so I've been working 7:30 am to 6:30 pm every day this week. I'm so tired. I don't think I took any pictures on last Tuesday for 18 weeks because that night we picked up our new kitten, Nora :) She's adorable and I'm in love with her.



Here's the only semi-decent 19 week baby bump picture. Please ignore the messy room behind me.



Here's my belly today 19 weeks and 2 days:






I've been feeling more regular movement a couple times a day and tonight I felt my first really solid kicks or punches or whatever they were. My belly actually moved a few times!! Nora was sleeping on my belly and purring really loudly and the baby started moving like crazy! So cool. :) Other than that, nothing has really changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment