Tonight we were bored and decided to see if Joel could feel the baby moving. I was lying down while we were watching tv for about a half hour with Joel feeling up my belly. Nothing. I wasn't even feeling much at all. SO I ate some peanut butter with powdered sugar (it tastes exactly like the inside of a Reese peanut butter cup, delicious!!!) and drank a cold glass of water (still not sure why they say this works and I'm banking on the sugar more so than the water). So I eat and drink and lie back down after about 15 to 20 minutes or so I could feel the baby moving around so I kept pushing Joel's hand down where I would feel the baby and he felt it!!! He was so excited he jumped off the couch, which scared me half to death, and starting dancing around the living room then ran back over and gave me a huge kiss. It was absolutely adorable. I know he's been feeling a little left out this week with me finally being more certain that I'm feeling the baby move around and I'm really glad that he's now been able to share in that joy with me :)
Tomorrow we're going to the mall so I can buy my first pair of maternity work pants. I was hoping to hold out a while longer before having to buy any but I'm down to two pairs that fit and one of those I can't even button any of the three buttons anymore and the zipper is starting to fall down. So I think it's time. I hope they're not too dumb and that they fit right.
Friday, October 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment