I just reread the first posts I made and had to laugh at myself. I'm great at posting the big changes but not so great at explaining the transitions we went through to decide on the big changes. In my first five posts or so I went from saying "we're waiting a year to buy a house" to "we're house hunting" to "we're going to London instead of buying a house" to "I'm pregnant and we're house hunting." Granted all these things are related it just sounds like we're indecisive or change our minds frequently which isn't really the case as there were many conversations and various planning sessions that went into each of those decisions. I just had to laugh at myself a bit because each post spoke of some major change some of which contradicted the post before it.
I will say that my very first post still sums up nicely what this blog was intended for and I'm happy with myself for continuing it for nearly a year now.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are constantly changing our plans, so definately don't feel bad about that, not to mention, it's something to blog about! I love the house you had a few posts down, I hope that you get it! A year of blogging is impressive! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteThanks :) We're waiting on an estimate to tear down the two car garage (since it's falling in on itself currently). We should hear back about that tomorrow hopefully and then we can put in our third counter offer.
ReplyDelete