Tuesday, October 26, 2010

20 Weeks - Half Baked

New Symptoms: I haven't really experienced any new symptoms other thank more movement.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Still holding out. I'm buying some pants this weekend though when we go to New Jersey.

Stretch Marks: None as of yet!

Sleep: I wake up twice a night now to pee.

Movement: Yes, lots! It's definitely stronger and more frequent at night and in the morning.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Meat still only sounds good sometimes and other times sounds really really gross.

Belly Button In or Out: Still in.

What I Miss: Nothing really this week other than beer. I'm still missing beer.

What I am Looking Forward To: Getting to see baby and finding out if it's a boy or a girl on Friday!!!!

Best Moment This Week: Every time I feel the baby move!

Labor Signs: n/a


Here's the belly shots:




No comments:

Post a Comment