Tuesday, January 11, 2011

31 Weeks

First of all, having a sinus infection while pregnant is the worse. Here's hoping I feel better tomorrow because I've taken the past two days as sick days and just rested up but I'm still definitely not feeling 100%.


New Symptoms: Restlessness at night again.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 15 pounds total.

Maternity Clothes: No new ones this week.

Stretch Marks: Nada.

Sleep: It comes and goes, this week was a bad week for sleeping but I also have a sinus infection which is making it impossible.

Movement: He was extremely active this last week, rolling over, kicking and punching. I still think it's so cool to sit and watch my stomach move up and down.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing new.

Belly Button In or Out: It depends on how much I've eaten lol. In the morning it's in but as the day progresses and I eat more it starts sticking out

What I Miss: Being able to sit straight up from a lying down position. I noticed this week that it's becoming difficult forcing me to roll on my side and sit up that way.

What I am Looking Forward To: Would have been our OB appointment tonight but I had to reschedule since I'm sick, so I'm looking forward to our appointment which is now on Thursday 1/20.

Best Moment This Week: Joel feeling the baby move like crazy for 15 minutes straight right before bed and saying "how do you sleep when he's doing that?!?!" lol

Labor Signs: n/a


Baby belly:



No comments:

Post a Comment