Friday, January 21, 2011

OB Appointment & Second Bradley Class

We had our 32 weeks OB appointment last night and it went really well. I'm measuring at 31 cm, which is perfect and my weight is right on track. My glucose test and iron levels are both in the ideal range, which is a nice relief. My blood pressure is still good. Baby boy's heart rate was at 133 and he was facing head down and with his back to the right side of my belly. Basically, everything is still looking great and there's nothing remarkable or out of the ordinary yet again, not that I'm upset about that! It just makes me nervous that everything is going so well because I feel like something has to go wrong at some point here.

At tonight's Bradley Class we went over nutrition for mom and baby and gestation. We need to commit to practicing the relaxation more and I need to do the exercises more considering we don't have any time to waste as this is typically a 12 week course that our teacher is cramming into a 8 week course just for us so we can do it. The 8 weeks is assuming I make it all the way to 40 weeks too because who knows what could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment