Today I will begin my post baby work out. I took a few "before" pictures of myself so I can use them to compare my "after" pictures to mid-May. My goal is to be back in decent shape by my best friend's wedding on May 21st. I'm also going to post my current weight and measurements. My goal is loss of inches, not pounds as I'm already basically back to my pre-pregnancy weight, however I have lost a lot of tone in my butt, legs and stomach and I want it back. I will be doing a combination of work out DVDs and cardio on my elliptical. My goal is at least 30 minutes a day on the elliptical and one DVD work out. This first week I will do mostly the elliptical to ease myself back into it so I don't over do it right away. I plan to do a weekly check in to track my progress as a way of continuing to motivate myself.
Day 1 Check in:
Weight: 122 lbs
Right bicep: 9"
Left bicep: 8 1/2"
Chest: 32"
Waist: 29"
Hips: 34"
Butt: 36"
Right thigh: 22 1/2"
Left thigh: 22 1/2"
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment