I think my boobs are going to fall off and I could sleep for three days straight. Alex is having another growth spurt at 6 weeks old. He's cranky, not sleeping well and eating constantly which means I'm cranky, not sleeping well and barely getting a chance to eat. Last night he ate from 3:30 - 6:00 a.m. straight. Then he woke up at 7:30 a.m. and ate until 10:00 a.m. If he wasn't nursing, he was crying. I hope today is the worst of it and he at least sleeps a little better tonight. He's napping at the moment, so I made some mac and cheese and plan on napping as soon as I'm done typing this.
On a more positive note, he has started making some really adorable baby noises over the past week or so. It's so cute :)
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment