Tuesday, February 15, 2011

36 Weeks

New Symptoms: There's been some extra mucous discharge, possibly mucous plug starting to disintegrate? Also, baby boy has been dropping down little bit by little bit.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 21 pounds


Maternity Clothes: No new ones.

Stretch Marks: still none!

Sleep: It depends on the night, it's a lot harder to get comfy and stay comfy and then by the time I do, I have to pee so I have to get back up and then start it all over again lol.

Movement: His movement has become a little less spastic, now I feel him rolling around more than anything else.

Food Cravings/Aversions: None.

Belly Button In or Out: It is definitely a full on outtie at this point.

What I Miss: Feeling normal lol. <--- I still agree with this from last week!

What I am Looking Forward To: Our baby appointment on Thursday night.

Best Moment This Week: Our baby shower was so much fun! It was so great to see our family and friends!

Labor Signs: I don't know, I don't think so really. Still having extra discharge and having more BH contractions. I had two pretty intense ones this past week that actually woke me up.


Baby Belly (Comparing 5 weeks to 36 weeks):

36 Weeks:


5 Weeks:



36 Weeks Bare Belly:



5 Weeks Bare Belly:

No comments:

Post a Comment