Sunday, February 6, 2011

Outfits

I realized today that I have nothing to wear to our baby shower on Saturday. So after I got my haircut I looked around for something that will fit my 8 month preggers belly in a mall that has no maternity stores (it's tiny and can barely even be considered a mall). Anyways, I was successful! Here is what I will be wearing (ignore the crappy picture quality, there will be better pictures of me actually wearing it next week):



I will be wearing black pumps in theory, but will definitely bring a comfortable pair of black flip flops just in case...maybe even my black slippers lol.



Also, we couldn't pass up this outfit which was on sale at JCPenney for....*drum roll please* $3.50, yes, three dollars and fifty cents. Score!



This may be his going home outfit! Or more likely, the outfit he'll wear the first time we bring him to church. I cannot wait to see him in this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment