Total Weight Gain/Loss: 21 pounds still.
Maternity Clothes: No new ones.
Stretch Marks: still none!
Sleep: Some nights are better than others.
Movement: Um, yeah, so he flipped into Frank Breech position, however today he's been moving a LOT and flipped back to head down (as far as I can tell at least).
Food Cravings/Aversions: None.
Belly Button In or Out: Totally out and totally visible through most shirts now. I look like a troll doll lol.
What I Miss: Being able to see my crotch lol. No seriously, it's a little disturbing that I can only see it in the mirror I feel like all the focus is about to be on my crotch and I have no idea what the heck is going on down there!!!
What I am Looking Forward To: Our baby appointment on Thursday so we can find out if he's flipped or not so we know if we need to go forward with the version scheduled for Friday morning.
Best Moment This Week: My surprise lunch mini-work shower with the other executive assistants!! They bought us the pack-n-play we registered for. I am so thankful for that group of ladies, they are so incredibly supportive in so many ways.
Labor Signs: Nope, considering he was breech most of this past week there is no progress in my cervix. The midwife checked me after we found out he was breech and she said my cervix was still closed at that point, which we were very thankful for considering we definitely wanted him to have as much time as needed to flip.
Belly Pictures!!!:

No comments:
Post a Comment