We bought the S1 by Safety 1st - AeroLite Premier Travel System Stroller in the pattern: Pegasus:
Here is the car seat:

Here is the stroller with the car seat attached:

And here is baby Boy's going home outfit!! :) I can't wait to put his cute little butt in this outfit!

If he is born on or before his due date of March 17th, he will get to wear this:

We also bought nail clippers, a nose aspirator, brush, comb and bottle medicine dispenser because they were on sale for buy one get one 50% off at BabysRUs and we weren't given them at our baby shower. As well as a couple of sleepers that just have the elastic on the bottom because we weren't gifted any of those either and I've been told they're awesome, especially in the beginning for late night changings.
I've only checked off items that are actually packed in the bag at this point.
Hospital Bag:
[ ] Printed copies of our birth plan
[ ] Carseat (make sure base in properly installed in by the end of February)
[ ] Wallet w/ insurance card
[ ] My pillow
[ ] Eucalyptus massage oil
[ ] Small fan
[ ] Going home outfit:
* [ ] Yoga Pants
* [ ] Tank top
* [ ] Long sleeved shirt/sweater
[x] Going home outfit for baby boy
[x] Newborn diapers
[x] Wipes
[ ] Laptop & power cord
[ ] Camera
[ ] Cellphones & chargers
[ ] Movies for distraction purposes
* [x] LotR
* [x] Empire Records
* [x] The Princess Bride
* [x] Zoolander
[ ] Toothbrushes & toothpaste
[ ] Makeup Bag
[x] Shampoo
[ ] Face wash
[ ] Brush
[ ] Blow dryer & Hair Straightener (yeah whatever, I know I probably won't care and won't use them but I want to have them so I have the option should I want to.)
[ ] Snacks (Animal Crackers)
Items Needed for Home Care:
[x] Newborn diapers
[x] Wipes
[x] Diaper Cream
[x] Q-Tips
[ ] Petroleum Jelly
[x] Breast Pump
[x] Nursing Pads
[ ] Nursing Bras
[x] Bottles
[x] Thermometer
[ ] Baby clothes
* [x] onesies
* [ ] snap front shirts
* [x] socks
* [x] hats
* [ ] mittens (to avoid face scratching)
* [x] sleepers
[x] Swaddling Blankets
[x] Burp Cloths
Furniture/Other Gear:
[x] Travel System (Stroller/Car Seat)
[x] Bassinet
[x] Crib & matress
[x] Changing Table
[ ] Diaper Pail
[x] Glider
[x] Diaper Bag
[ ] Swing
[x] Baby sling/carrier
[x] Boppy Pillow
The Bassinet and changing table are included in the pack-n-play.
No comments:
Post a Comment