
Baby's now the size of a sweet pea!
Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin. Those little hands and feet -- still webbed like paddles -- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.
New Symptoms: Hello morning, afternoon and night sickness. Last weekend it officially kicked in and kicked my butt. I also have been napping after work because I'm just so sleepy and my boobs are definitely getting bigger and still very sore.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm going to guess 2 pounds maybe? If any, I still haven't been any where where I can weigh myself.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet.
Stretch Marks: None.
Sleep: I wake up around 3:30 or 4:00 every morning having to pee.
Movement: None yet.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Tacos. I ate a taco salad for lunch and then ate three tacos for dinner. Now they sound awful. Also this morning when I opened our bag of bagels the smell of Joel's everything bagel made me dry heave, but my poppy seed bagel was absolutely delicious.
Gender: Still thinking girl, but we have no preference.
Belly Button In or Out: In.
What I Miss: Sushi. I'm going to have to get some veggie sushi or cooked sushi soon because I've been craving it more because I know I can't have it.
What I am Looking Forward To: Week 7 when the baby's ears start developing! Joel was really excited for the baby to be able to hear him until we looked it up and realized that while the ears do start developing now, the baby can't hear until 18 weeks.
Best Moment This Week: Sister-In-Law surprising us this morning! She lives in New Jersey and we don't get to see her that often so it's always awesome when we do see her. She was so excited to rub my belly and say hi the little sweet pea.
Labor Signs: n/a
6 Week End of the day Baby Bloat

No comments:
Post a Comment