Saturday, July 10, 2010
Too excited to hold it in
Joel and I broke down and invited our parents over for lunch tomorrow so can tell them. They are unaware that the other set of parents will be here because we didn't want to give ourselves away. We're going to make sure they know that it's super early on and there's still the chance that it may not stick, but we really want to share this with them. Plus, it will be nice to have family support if it does not stick. Yesterday I felt like it really hit me. I was so exhausted that I could barely function. Today I don't feel quite as tired but still just feeling kind of off. Today was the day that AF would have started. It has been coming like clockwork and so far so good, no signs at all that it's on the way which is excellent. I'll probably take another pregnancy test tomorrow morning just to confirm it *again* before telling our parents, unless I have the self control to just let go and accept the fact that I am definitely pregnant and unless I start experience bad cramps and bleeding, I will stay that way. I just feel like I know so many woman who have had trouble getting pregnant and staying pregnant that I'm in shock that so far it seems to be going perfectly fine for us. I really don't think I'll stop worrying about that until I've actually heard the baby's heartbeat though. I'm just terrified of losing our little one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment